Monday, December 26, 2005

What's on the iPod - Week of 12/25/2005

It's a video iPod after all this week. I couldn't decide on anything I wanted more for Christmas, so Christine managed to get it under the wire and under the tree by yesterday morning.

I like it - like seeing the album covers on the tunes and the video I've watched so far is crisp and clear, mainly in trailers - The Hills Have Eyes (featuring Lost's Emilie de Ravin) and Mission Impossible III.

My favorite so far, however, is the Washington Post's "Year in Pictures" vodcast.

It's an emotional spin through stunning news photographs happy and sad from the Post's metro, national and world sections and more.

Check it out on iTunes or visit www.washingtonpost.com/photo/.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...