Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

This year more than ever we're celebrating the holidays in segments. We've been east and west, stopping in one weekend with one set of relatives and the next with another.

The formal celebration began Thursday night with a stopover by my wife Christine's sister and her kids.

It continues today with our formal dinner together at home which has become the cornerstone of our personal tradition. I thought last Christmas would be my mom's last, but instead we'll be visiting her shortly and tomorrow it's one more trip to see family on my dad's side.

It's been a calm, quiet month of visits with shopping mixed in.

That's the way we roll, and I'm kind of happy with that.

May everyone who drops by this corner of the web have a wonderful personal celebration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...