Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What's on the iPod? Week of Nov. 7, 2005 - The Lost Podcast

It would have been nice to have had it during the three-week hiatus, but I'm happy it's here now: the official "Lost" podcast.

I haven't listened to it yet, but it's nice to have one more supplement to the weekly fun and the endless examination of the minute following.

Choice of weapons
I use Ipodder for Podcasts because it gives me a little more control over downloads. With the iTunes Podcast subscriptions, you can fill up gigs quickly without trying because they download automatically.

I only use iTunes for the Podcasts I absolutely positively want every week like Ancestor and now "Lost."

A happy side effect
I was pleased to discover the other day that with the recent iTunes upgrade, bookmarking was added to MP3s, the file type of most Podcasts. Took me a while to figure out which checks to put in place in iTunes to change other Mp3s on my pod, but now I don't have to listen to Old Time Radio shows in one sitting. They book mark just like Audible files.

Despite my enthusiasm, I'm saving the "Lost" Podcast for tomorrow.

That will be soon enough to hear from creator/executive producer Damon Lindelof and executive producer Carlton Cuse. If I force myself to listen in the gym it'll make me work out one more day this week.

That was the whole point of getting an iPod in the first place. :cool:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...