Friday, November 25, 2005

Walk in the Woods

Walk in the Woods
Walk in the Woods,
Click for a larger view.
Took the PowerShot into the forest behind my house this morning. Photos never look in the viewfinder like they do once you get them downloaded and into Photoshop, but this one looked almost like I was hoping.

Oliver followed me out and reverted to the wild for a while, scratching trees instead of my sofa and diving into piles of leaves.

We're not getting a lot of color change this year, just green to brown.

Kind of wish we had a little more transitional coloring, but the brown can be interesting.

Disoriented
Found I was a little disoriented after focusing on a lot of closeups. Had to pick my way back to the house with care, but it enhanced some story ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...