Friday, January 20, 2006

For those thrown off course

I feel bad when the search engines lead people astray and they land here when they were actually looking for other things.

When I mention something I usually try to cross link so that there's a one click-destination for more information, but sometimes people get here due to keyword combinations I've never expected. So I thought I'd put together a few links to help those of you who didn't mean to be here get where you're going.

Ambassador Sidney Williams
I couldn't find a definitive biography on former Ambassador Sidney Williams, but there's a pretty good synopsis of his service at the bottom of this page. Scroll on down until you see the heading Ambassador For Bahamas. And of course you can always read about his wife, Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Boy Named Sue Lyrics
A good source for the Johnny Cash song penned by Shel Silverstein can be found here.

Delphine LaLaurie
Learn more about her haunted New Orleans Mansion here.

The Colin Farrell/Jamie Fox Miami Vice video
Is now available on Quicktime.com

Information on Hugh Laurie
Go to the Wikipedia entry for an good overview and photographs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...