Thursday, July 11, 2024

Some Words Written on A New Short Story

I'm working on a piece for a themed anthology. Won't say a lot more than that. 

It is interesting to work sort of between worlds, with some parameters provided by the theme and the rest open to your work and ideas.

I have the basic concept down, and I've been kind of working with the characters. 

I put some more words on the page this morning, introduced a new bit of information and a new bit of character reaction.

I know basically where it's going, but there's still wiggle room.

Wiggle room means also there's a bit of finding your way as well. 

Oh well, trying to post a little more just because capturing the snapshots of the process and the day-to-day is handy at times.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...