Monday, November 30, 2020

Biblioholic's Bookshelf - The Most Deadly Game Novelization - The Corpse in the Castle

When I was very, very young my mom discovered a series airing late on Saturday nights, and by late I mean probably 9 p.m. our time. That was of course, The Most Deadly Game.

It starred George Maharis and Yvette Mimieux. And my mom recognized Ralph Bellamy right away. 

The first episode she watched may have been the first broadcast. It involved the series team of criminologists investigating a string of murders with a strange murder weapon. (Spoiler warning, it was a sling shot.)

We watched after that until the show's brief run was over. "Murder is the most deadly game and these criminologists play it." 

I remember the witch-themed episode best because it scared me at the time.

Two novelizations were published, the second after the series went off, I believe. Surviving episodes can be found at Modcinema.  Sadly the witch and slingshot episodes don't seem to be around any more. 



SEE ALSO: NEW PEOPLE TV TIE IN NOVELIZATION 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...