Saturday, February 28, 2009

Episode 3 of Fear on Demand Horror Fiction Podcast is Live

The third episode of the Fear on Demand podcast is now live at fearondemand.com and via iTunes and other podcatchers. 

This month's installment features a new intro by Glen Hallstrom aka Smokestack Jones, and new music from Black Pharaoh. Glen is also the voice of this month's short story, though he will sound quite different than he did reading Charles's story in Episode One.

The story is a really cool piece by M.F. Korn and David Mathew. It's called "The Red Spectre" and it involves a mysterious, classic film and its mysterious impact.

M.F. is from Louisiana and David is from Great Britain so it's an interesting collaboration. The authors will have a new book out soon called "Creature Feature." Learn more at M.F.'s website.

Visit fearondemand.com to subscribe or jump to the RSS feed here.



11 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Somehow I missed episode 2. I'll check out the new one post haste. Leaving the house for a bit right now so I'm bookmarking it for when I get back.

Sidney said...

#2 is a Wayne story that's pretty cool, so definitely give it a listen.

I'm doing monthly posts and will have a Michael Laimo story for No. 4.

Miladysa said...

How strange - I missed episode 2 as well!

Will definitely check them both out :D

Erik Donald France said...

How cool!

Sidney said...

Thanks guys. I'll start posting a reminder here each time a new episode goes up.

The April episode will feature a story by Michael Laimo.

laughingwolf said...

i'm like charles and milady, missed #2, but will get to it asap...

this is great stuff, thx so much, sidney :)

laughingwolf said...

forgot to add: this is great for me right now as my eyes heal from surgery a week ago friday :)

Sidney said...

Wow, laughinwolf, hope you are doing OK. Glad the 'cast can provide some entertainment while you recover.

Tyhitia Green said...

I'm new to this, so I have to check out episode 1. :-)

Sidney said...

Hi Demon Hunter, Ep 1 has a story by Charles, but each episode stands a alone. You can start with any one of them.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...