Sunday, December 23, 2007

Please Know I'm Not Greener than Thou

I mean to talk in this corner of cyberspace about what I'm trying to do on many fronts, but I know I'm a long way from even developing a green cast to my skin in that area of thought and endeavor.

They make environmentally friendly bulbs, so our Christmas bulbs ain't helping my carbon footprint be smaller than Sasquatch's and my product choices are frequently inconsiderate of fair trade or environmental impact.

My requested gifts aren't even that green.

Green is just one of the things I'm contemplating and working toward in as informed and positive way as I can.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

That's one of the things I talk with Lana about too. There are quite a few things we can do with no effort. We do those. There are some things we can do with minimal effort. We do those. There are some we could only do with great effort, and there is where we often fail to achieve what we'd like to achieve. But as I've mentioned to Lana. If a lot of people begin doing those small things it will make a huge difference over all.

Erik Donald France said...

Your self-deprecation is cool. You are all right -- a little bit here and there can make a difference, like butterfly wings from China.

Sidney said...

Good points guys. Happy holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...