1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts
with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to
write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here are my eight:
1. I am working to purge myself of all superstition.
2. I keep a statuette of a figure called a Mum-Ra from the Archie McPhee catalog beside my computer for luck.
3. I met my wife on the job, meaning one of us had to leave the organization due to company policy once we were wed. Our boss at the time got mad when she tendered her resignation.
4. I was born when my parents were older, and the impact of that fact on my life is not insignificant.
5. I can sometimes be opinionated and passionate. (Could you tell?)
6. I wrote a college paper on detective fiction and got a pretty good grade.
7. I have way too much stuff on my DVR.
8. I follow the political world more closely than I once did. I know what the Enterprise Institute is, for example. Still, one of my best sources for analysis is "The Daily Show."