Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Next Big Thing Blog Hop

If you're dropping by my blog for the first time today, welcome. You probably were led to my dark little corner of the web by Roland Man and The Next Big Thing Blog Hop.

I’d like to thank him for tagging me to participate. Click the link below to find out about his book, Buying Time and more.

http://rolandmann.wordpress.com/

I'm a writer mostly of scary stories with some mysteries mixed in. I've written novels, short stories, comics, audio dramas and also print ads, commercials and web copy.

A recent book
My book Midnight Eyes is a thriller with mystery and horror elements, and it was recently released in an audiobook edition.

It's one of a number of books of mine old and new that are now available from Crossroad Press. I'll talk more about it in a post next week.

I've also written young adult horror under the name Michael August, and one of  those titles, New Year's Evil, was optioned recently by a big Hollywood producer whose credits include the series Tales From the Dark Side.

I don't know yet if that's going to be turned into a TV-movie as hoped. I'm led to understand heartache is frequent in Hollywood, but it at least opened the door to a few more conversations for me with Hollywood folks, and as a result I'm finishing up a screenplay based on a short story of mine that originally appeared in Cemetery Dance magazine. We'll see how that goes.

I hope you'll drop back by next week for my Q&A and a list of more cool blogs to visit.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

BTW, sorry I didn't get back to you on this. Last week I got hit with so much grading that I did virtually nothing online up until today. Just been swamped with grading. It's definitely a great process, though.

Sidney said...

Cool, you don't have to paste until next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...