Wednesday, August 20, 2008

If My Cat Monty Had a Twitter Account


Climbed into the second floor of the cat fort. Curled up, went to sleep. 07:23 a.m. Aug. 19



Climbed out of the second floor of the cat fort and checked food bowl. 03:45 p.m. Aug. 19.




Slapped the orange cat. 03:47 p.m. Aug. 19





Climbed back into the second floor of the cat fort. Curled up, went to sleep. 03:47:30 p.m. Aug. 19




Humans came home. Got up to check food bowl. 05:35 p.m. Aug. 19





Watched Frasier on sofa while humans had dinner. 06:20 p.m. Aug. 19





Poked male human on the leg until he gave me fresh water. 07:25 p.m. Aug. 19





Slept in fort. 08:01 p.m. Aug. 19





Got out of fort. Moved to sofa. Slept. 08:05 p.m. Aug. 19





Humans' bedtime. Got up. Solicited cat treat. 10:30 p.m. Aug. 19





Slept at foot of humans' bed. 10:45 p.m. Aug. 19





Awoke hungry. Harassed female cat eliciting hisses and howls. Human male fed me to appease us both. 03:00 a.m. Aug. 20




Slept. 03:15 a.m. Aug. 20

9 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

How he had time to record all that between bouts of sleeping, I don't know. Sounds like a strenuous day.

Lana Gramlich said...

Note to self; Reincarnate as a cat.

Shauna Roberts said...

Cats are remarkably similar in behavior compared with dogs or people.

I'm with Lana. If I have a choice, I'll come back as a pampered house cat.

Steve Malley said...

That sounds not unlike my own day. Little more writing and like my own ****s, but basically the same.

Erik Donald France said...

Haha ;->

It's good to be the house cat king.

Chris Benjamin said...

sounds like a good life. my cat likes frasier too.

Anonymous said...

Watch this...

Cats are just live dog food.
:)

Miladysa said...

"Solicited cat treat." rofl

I remember once reading something along these lines,

Extract from Doggy Diary:

"Had a great day, went to the park, sniffed around a bit, leaked, eat, slept. Can't wait for tomorrow."

Extract from Cat Diary:

"Day 3065 of my captivity..."

:-D

RK Sterling said...

"Slapped the orange cat. 03:47 p.m. Aug. 19"

LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...