I've been enjoying a veggie-heavy sandwich enhanced with available ingredients, and I've been pretty pleased with the flavor.
On a sub roll, I've been using:
- Cucumber slices
- Orange bell pepper (though I will soon use red because that's what's just ripened)
- Clippings from Territorial Seed Company's Micro Greens salad assortment (slightly cooler temps seem to have killed whatever was eating them)
- Tomato (from my grocer's produce section, the tomato plants gave out already)
- Veggie cheese, American or Swiss (ditto-grocer. I don't know how to make it.)
- Vegenaise® - from the health food store and very, very good.
- Sliced turkey
I hope it's healthier than average, and it does have the spiritual benefit of being grown as the result of my own effort.