Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What's Your Story?

The official launch of a new site called What's Your Story? is schedule for April 12, but the doors are already open for submissions in a variety of categories, and there are already a few posts including a personal biographical sketch from author Joseph Finder and a horror short story.

Other categories for submissions include fiction of apparently all genres and celebrity stories. Looks like the pay is in the form of prizes if I'm reading it all correctly.

Their "About Us" page phrases their mission this way: "Here at your-story.org we want to hear about you! Whether you are a budding author, or would just like to tell the world your story, you can do it here."

Check it and out for yourself and decide if you want to play.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm half afraid to look at it. You've already gotten me involved with book mooch and another book site. At least I've stayed away from second life.

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

ditto on the above. maybe my story will be about avoiding your filling up my aol favorites with all your recommended links...hey, is this mike on?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...