Sunday, June 05, 2011

BBC World Service Val McDermid Program Airs

The BBC World Service interview with thriller-writer Val McDermid on her novel, A Place of Execution, is now available for online listening or download, and it features my question.

Happily my little query was worthwhile enough to prompt some interesting discussion.

I asked about the development of theme. I believe Ms. McDermid's answer is of interest to writers and perhaps readers as well.


How the posing of my question came about via Twitter is discussed in this blog post.

You can listen to the entire interview on the BBC website.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool about getting your question answered. Nice. btw, I posted my review of Midnight eyes on my blog as well.

Sidney said...

I appreciate it, Charles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...