Friday, March 16, 2007

The Zodiac Character Actor's Game

Zodiac is not just a compelling procedural about the hunt for one of America's most frightening serial killers.

It's also an interesting opportunity to play "name that character actor." Clearly David Fincher's casting budget allowed him to draw on the cream of the supporting player crop, so if you go to the movie, see if you can spot:

  • The guy who played the library cop in Seinfeld.
  • The guy who played the priest in The Sopranos.
  • The guy who played the original Hannibal Lecter. (The original original, not Anthony Hopkins who was replaced by Gaspard Ulliel)
  • That guy from ER.
  • That guy who shot House.
  • That guy who played Drew Carey's brother.
  • That girl who was the cop on Heroes.
  • Chandler's crazy replacement roommate from Friends.
  • Ernie from My Three Sons.
  • The guy from Young Guns who wasn't Kiefer Sutherland or Lou Diamond Phillips.
  • The guy who had small pox in Deadwood.
  • That guy who was Carvelli in Welcome Back, Kotter.
And for bonus points can you spot Candy Clark?

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Geeze I'm so out of it, I know the original Hannibal Lecter guy at least, and the fellow from Young Guns, but I'm afraid I never watched Deadwood, Sopranos, Seinfeld, ER or the Drew Carey show. I saw half a dozen episodes of Kotter and Friends probably. I remember my three sons, though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...