Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kinkyads are here

Kinky for Governor television spots are now available for viewing online at Kinky Friedman's website- www.kinkyfriedman.com:

Good Shepherd - featuring animals from Utopia Animal Rescue founded by the Kinkster

Clean Energy, Clean Government - focusing on Texas' need to import energy

Check them out - both do a good job of image building and stressing Kinky's stand against political business as usual.

If you're not from Texas, tell somebody who is.

3 comments:

Sarazann said...

I'm from Texas and if I voted I'd vote for him. I'm just not interested in politics enough to vote. People tell me I should but the whole process is full of to many ways to lie and cheat. Not to say anyone is doing that, but I guess I don't have much faith in the system.
Thanks,
Sarazann
http://zinthemiddle.blogspot.com
http://pintodreams.blogspot.com

Sidney said...

If you're tired of business as usual that's precisely why you should consider voting for the Kinkster. He can't change the world but he can shake the tree.

Charles Gramlich said...

The political system has such incredible momentum that it would take a superhero to change it's course dramatically. But there is always hope that someone might be able to ride the flow and make a few good changes. Let's hope Kinky is the man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...